Helpful tips for our Pin Up Girls, and all the women we assist
- Wear your pin in a visible place so it can be clearly seen, if you are not able to
- When wearing your pin maintain a heightened sense of awareness of your surroundings and any woman around who may be vulnerable
- Always use your best judgment and instincts in any situation to keep yourself safe, even if you see a woman wearing a pin. Don't do anything you wouldn't normally do (like get into someone's car, or go into their home) you can decline a Pin Up Girls offer to help. We respect a woman's right to anonymity and to accept or refuse our assistance.
- Pin Up Girls choose what their help looks like based on their own comfort level, needs and ability. Not all Pin Up Girls will take the same approach, because we all have the intent of empowering women, each Pin Up Girl must all act according to their own conscience, heart and intuition.
- Pin Up Girls should not engage in violence, dangerous behaviour or anything that would compromise your own safety or the safety of others. We are not vigilanties, our aim is to diffuse tense situations and keep everyone safe and away from danger. Never put yourself in harm's way as Pin Up Girl. If there is immediate danger, call the police.